Take The Money & Run – Overview and Rule Clarification from Live Chat
You can find most information on Take The Money & Run ABC page HERE (clips, bios, overview etc).
Here are a few rules though since many of you have asked during Jerry’s live chat, and on our social media pages:
A team of 2 contestants are given 1 hour to hide a briefcase with $100,000. The money cannot be separated from the briefcase. A team of 2 real investigators and 2 seasoned interrogators then hunt down the money, using any tactics/knowledge they have from real experience. If the detectives find it, they keep the money. If the contestants can keep it hidden, they keep the money.
- Contestants must stay together while hiding the briefcase
- Contestants must use the vehicle. They can park it and walk somewhere.
- They can use pay phones.
- Detectives get GPS information tracking the vehicle, cell phone records.
- The briefcase must be hidden somewhere accessible 24 hours a day.
- Anyone the contestants use to hide the money must be accessible by detectives.
- All questions must be answered, but both sides are expected to lie and do their best to deceive the other.
- Contestants are not allowed to leave the cell.
Additional questions are answered by the producers HERE.
Casting information is available HERE.
Thanks to all the EST viewers, we had a huge response on our pages and in the live chat!
Tweet your questions and thoughts on the show to Jerry Bruckheimer on Twitter